We are excited to have you join us as faculty during The Liver Meeting Digital Experience™ (TLMdX). This year, AASLD will work with Freeman to offer a bold, captivating digital event using the platform OnlineEvent®Pro. All presentations will be recorded prior to the event to allow you the unique opportunity to engage with the audience while your presentation is streaming using the platform's interactive text chat and Q&A features.
Key Details and Deadlines
As you prepare to present at TLMdX™, please remember to:
- Register for TLMdX here.
- Check out the Speaker Center to understand the format and time slot for your presentation.
- Download the official AASLD TLMdX PowerPoint Presentation Template to develop your presentation.
- Review AASLD's Faculty Agreement and Presentation Guidelines presented in the formal invitations to ensure your presentation is in compliance.
- Confirm that the content you are preparing for presentation meets AASLD's Disclosure Policy and the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support.
- Upload your presentation to OnlineEvent®Pro no later than October 15, 2020. To ensure all presentations are successfully transitioned into the digital format for the meeting, all presenters are required to upload their recorded presentations as an MP4 file by October 15.
- Presentations must remain within the allotted presentation time; failure to meet this requirement may prevent your presentation from being included in the meeting.
- Plan accordingly! There are no exceptions for late submissions received or requests for revisions after the October 15, 2020 deadline.
If you cannot present during TLMdX, please inform AASLD staff at your earliest convenience.
The Speaker Center is your one-stop-shop to view your confirmed faculty engagements and session information, and to plan your meeting schedule.Visit the Speaker Center
Preparing Content and Deliverables
To help you develop your presentation, please find a list of required slide content required below.
Download the Virtual Presenter Toolkit for tips and tricks to ensure your PowerPoint and recording are the best they can be.
Required Slide Content:
- Introduction Slide: Provide a brief background on yourself or your experience/expertise in the field
- Disclosure Slides: Include a disclosure slide at the beginning of your presentation(s).
- Key Take-Away Slide: Include at least one key takeaway slide in your presentation(s). The goal for this slide is to briefly summarize your key findings in a bullet point format; provide recommendations or actions to reinstate your message. Consider what “take-aways / key points” you want the attendees to remember from your presentation.
- Copyright: If your slides contain images, illustrations, figures, tables, or text that has been published elsewhere or came from another source, you are responsible for requesting and securing permission from the copyright holder to include the material(s) in your presentation slides and authorize AASLD to record the presentation.
- HIPAA: You are responsible for removing all patient-identifying information from your presentation. If your slides contain images or information about patients or other individuals, you are responsible for obtaining appropriate patient consent (including HIPAA authorization, if applicable) to include the material in your slides and authorize AASLD to record the presentation. For more information, visit Health Information Privacy.