Join this live session to view presentations of the latest research in basic and translational science.
- The Endothelin (ET)-A Axis Triggers Biliary Senescence, Liver Fibrosis and Angiogenesis by Activation of Transforming Growth Factor (TGF)-β1 Signaling In Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC) *Presenting Author Lindsey Kennedy
- Genome-Wide Meta-Analysis of Primary Biliary Cholangitis Identifies 21 Additioanl Risk LOCI and Prioritises Drug Candidates Potentially Suitable for Re-Purposing *Presenting Author George Mells
- Loss of Sphingosine - 1 - Phospate Predicts Sever Intrapulmonary Shunting and Hepato-Pulmonary Stndrome in Patients with Cirrhosis *Presenting Author Sukriti Baweja
- Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Treatment Reduces the Number of Transcriptionally Active Viral Integrations in Chronically Infected HBV Patients *Presenting Author Yao-Chun Hsu
- The Microbiome Changes Induced by Bariatric Surgery Protects Against Obesity and NonAlcoholic Fatty Liver Disease by Discreasing Gastric Inhibitory Protein and Increasing Hepatic NKT Cell Expression *Presenting Author Tien Dong
- Machine Learning Enables Quantitive Assessment of Histopathologic Signatures Associated with ALT Normalization in Chronic Hepatitis B Patients Treated with Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate (TDF) *Presenting Author Chinmay Shukla