Join this live session to view presentations of the meeting's best science.
- Fecal Microbiota Transplant Improves Long-Term Outcomes in Patients with Alcohol Use Disorder *Presenting Author Jashmohan Bajaj
- Efrixofermin (EFX), a Long-Acting FC-FGF21 Fusion Protein, Administered for 16 Weeks to Patients with Nash Substatially Reduces Liver Fat and ALT, and Improves Liver Histology: Analysis of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2A Study (Balanced) *Presenting Author Stephen Harrison
- Predictors of Outcomes of Covid-19 in Patients with Chronic Liver Disease: US Multi-Center Study *Presenting Author Nia Adeniji
- Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous Semaglutide Once-Daily Versus Placebo in Patients with Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis *Presenting Author Philip Newsome
- SARS-COV-2 Infection in Children; an Analysis of Two Distinct Clinical Phenotypes Caused by the Same Virus *Presenting Author Amanda Cantor
- The Panppar Agonist Lanifbranor Induces Both Resolution of NASH and Regression of Fibrosis after 24 Weeks of Treatment in Non-Cirrhotic NASH: Results of the Native Phase 2B Trial *Presenting Author Sven Francque