Watch this live session to see some the top research in health services research and public health. Content will only be aired on this date, at this time. Don't miss it!
- Center-Level Variation in Long-Term Outcomes for Children Undergoing Liver Transplantation - Does a Child's Home Neighborhood Matter?
Presenting Author Sharad Wadhwani
- Burnout Amoung Transplant Hepatologists: A National Survey
Presenting Author Kamron Pourmand
- Affordable Care Act Medicaid Expansion Improved Liver Transplant Waitlist Placement and Slowed Racial Disparities
Presenting Author Nabeel Wahid
- A Randomized Placebo Controlled Trial of Tadalafil for Erectile Dysfunction in Patients with Cirrhosis
Presenting Author Rakesh Jagdish
- Balck Patients with Cirrhosis have Wose Outcomes: Results from a Metropolitan Cohort Study
Presenting Author Nikhilesh Mazumder
- NAFLD and Alcohol-Related Liver Desease are Primary Drivers of Current and Future Causes of Cirrohsis Among Women in North America
Presenting Author Jennifer Flemming