Note: This session will be rebroadcast on Saturday, November 14th from 9:00 – 10:30 PM.
Join for presentations of the latest science in Liver Transplantation.
- Paradigm Change in Liver Transplant Practice for Patients with Kidney Dysfunction after the Implementation of the New Liver-Kidney Allocation Policy *Presenting Author Yukiko Suzuki
- Optimal Timing of Liver Transplantation for Acute on Chronic Liver Failure Grade 3 Patients Using a Dynamic Model *Presenting Author Vinay Sundaram
- Use of Neural Network Models to Prediect Mortality/Survival Among Patients on the Liver Transplant Waitlist *Presenting Author Shunji Nagai
- Normothermic Machine Perfusion of Discarded Livers Alleviates Ischemia-Repurfusion Injury and Promotes Regenerative Pathways *Presenting Author Siavash Raigani
- Survival Benefit of Split Liver Transplantation for Pediatric and Adult Candidates *Presenting Author Mary Grace Bowring
- Early Liver Transplantation for Severe Alcoholic Hepatitis Not Repsonding to Medical Treatment: Results of the French-Belgian Prospective Study Quicktrans *Presenting Author Alexandre Louvet